BILINGUAL SCHEDULER/PRIOR AUTHORIZATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
Las Vegas Radiology is seeking a full-time, experienced bilingual Scheduler/Prior Authorizations Representative. The ideal candidate will be able to work a flexible schedule and accommodate last minute changes to scheduling. The Scheduler must be able to multitask while maintaining strong attention to detail. The Scheduler will also be able to troubleshoot in order to provide highly professional customer service to patients and referring providers.
The Scheduler/Prior Authorizations Representative is responsible for communicating with physicians, technologists, and management. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Verifying patients’ medical insurance benefits
- Data entry: Input all demographics and insurance information accurately
- Contacting insurance companies and/or law firms to obtain prior authorization for radiology testing
- Ability to schedule all radiology procedures and exams to include MRI, CT, Bone Scans, CT guided biopsies, CTA’s, PET Scans, Nuclear Medicine Testing, U/S, etc. in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate to patients or family member instructions/ and or protocols for scheduled exams or procedures
- Confirming appointments and rescheduling as needed
Key capabilities to be successful in this role:
- Excellent verbal skills and phone etiquette
- Computer knowledge
- Strong background in benefits and prior authorization process
- Knowledge and understanding of most radiology procedures with at least one (1) year of scheduling experience
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants or Team Members with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org